Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Naks

Naks, blogger na rin ako.

What should I expect . . . actually I do not know.

Well, let me first introduce myself. I will be a senior citizen in three-years time, have a nice and loving wife, have four kids and 7 grandchildren. Just retired from work in November 2006 due to health reasons. I am a cancer patient - follicular cancer (originated from thyroid ca). I had undergone several medical/surgical procedures related to my cancer - the latest one required replacement of my right hip bone with a metal one.

Due to my present situation I thought of creating this blog to make my routine more interesting and challenging.

1 comment:

Save said...

tata ernie!
former student po to ni sir paeng sa FEU..
naaliw po ako kase tatay ni sir paeng eh blogger na din haha pro mas naaliw ako nung nabasa ko ang article nyo..cancer patient din kse ang mother ko and same thing.. she did undergo operation and series of therapy now by God's grace ok ndin sya..
bilang anak ng isang cancer patient eh nakakarelate ako sa pinagdadaanan nyo..and nakakatuwa po na may mga taong tulad nyo na ginagawang buhay ang buhay.
keep it up sir! Saludo ako sa inyo!